Sunday, February 1, 2015

My Family

                                     Me and My Family                                              
I think my family is a best family in the hold world . There are only four persons in my family .
The family consists of my father, my mother, my younger sister and me . But my father is no-more . He past way for 3 years before . My sister is younger to me by four years . We was the students of the same school . We went to school together and return together by the school bus . But know we are completed our education  When my father alive ,he is working as teacher . And he was contribute to our family . My mother is a house wife and looks after the house hold . She remains busy throughout the day . And we go out some time in other country all to gather . So i thought my family is a happy family .   

No comments:

Post a Comment