Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Advice to my friend about admission into a program at Seneca college

Dear Fatema,

In my opinion, if you can complete a degree from Seneca college it will add value to your career. Seneca is a very reputed college and the program seems very relevant for you. To complete your degree from Seneca college you need to have an overall grade of C+ (2.5) which is more than 65% marks.

I believe if you can spend at least 3-4 hours everyday to study the course materials and regularly attend the classes, you should not have any difficulty to complete your graduation. However, the college is very strict regarding the academic policy. If you fail or get D to any of the courses then you have to do it again.

I will advice you to get admission into this program if you think you can study regularly and you are interested in this subject. I am sure you will enjoy your study at Seneca college.

regards,
Saida Farjana.

1 comment: