Sunday, May 3, 2015

Field Trip CN Tower

Last week we went to down town Toronto to visit the CN Tower which is the 3rd tallest tower of the world.  It was built in 1976. This tower was the world's tallest free-standing structure and world's tallest tower at the time. It held both records for 34 years. CN Tower is a signature icon of Toronto's skyline. It is also a symbol of Canada. Every year more than two million international visitors visit this place. The name "CN" originally referred to Canadian National. And I arrived there at 9.56 am. At fast I met our class teacher Joseph. And we took group photos. And after that we were waiting for 1 to 2 hours. Because in our ticket counter police gave us some information and he said that we can't in to CN Tower. Because our tickets are not correct.  In that region he said they are couldn't found our tickets in online. We relies that the ticket sales person are fraud. And they rejected our tickets. Then our teacher said this news. That time one moment I'm feeling a very sad. But after that I understand this mater.Then Joseph apologized to all of students. And he gave a good advice to us. He said if you want you can round to others said in CN Tower. Like a 1)Waterfront 2)Toronto music garden etc. And we went out said with our all classmates. After that I came back home with our teacher Joseph. Because when I start my jurny that time I look up to Joseph in subway and than we back home all to gather. Thank's for the lovely company to our teacher.                   

No comments:

Post a Comment