Monday, April 27, 2015

Before And After


Before 

Last Wednesday me and my classmates went to gather in big art gallery . It's call Four Seasons Centre for the performing Arts .As part of the free concert series at the Canadian opera company, Peggy Baker shares the inspiration . It was a wonderful experiences . For the fast time I watched this dance performance . I observe attentively . Because this plot takes the pristine mathematical underpinnings of locus (schematic renderings of mathematical formula) and disrupts this abstraction with explosions, collapses, and slides into dramatic dance-theatre episodes that translate the dynamics of physics, geometry, and algebra as charged interactions on a human level . So it was a elegant equations . And also intensified by voice ,live music and charged physical interactions . I thought I was so happy here to saw this performance . After that end of the show we meat all to gather . And went to home with our classmates . thanks for our class teacher who give to me a opportunities .      


After

Last Wednesday my classmates and I went to gather at big art gallery. It is call Seasons Center for the Performing Arts. As part of the free concert at the Canadian opera company, Peggy Baker shares the inspiration. It was a wonderful experience. For the fast time I watched this dance performance. I observed attentively. So it was a elegant equation. And also they used intensified by voice live music and charged physical interactions. I thought I was so happy to here, saw this performance. After that end of the show we met all to gather. And went to home with our classmates. Thanks to our class teacher,who gave me a opportunities.    



No comments:

Post a Comment